The most important components of a successful practice are a great group of employees and a solid, experienced human resource (HR) department. We understand how difficult it is to oversee the myriad of HR requirements when you’re trying to take care of patients. The fact is, it’s overwhelming to do both well without help. And more often than not, your trusted practice manager is also running the financials, managing the patient schedule, ordering supplies, and figuring out how to fill the voids left when a staff member calls in sick. HCR’s seasoned HR professionals developed a solution targeted specifically to address this gap and deliver it in a way that is seamless and transparent to your clinical operations…we call it “HR 360”.
HR 360 (contact us for a quote)
HR 360 provides your practice with a full-fledged HR department that has extensive experience with Texas Workforce Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and U.S. Department of Labor requirements. Our role is not to replace your office manager, but to help him/her become more effective in growing your practice by handling those issues that are the foundation of a solid, lawsuit-proof human resources management program.
As part of HR 360, our team provides 24/7 human resources consulting support for an entire year in addition to the services listed below:
- New Hire on-boarding (Offer letters, Employment Eligibility Verification, W-4’s, Direct deposits, etc)
- Key/ equipment agreements
- Assembly/maintenance of personnel files
- Job description development
- Development of HR forms
- Personnel actions (Workman’s Comp, FMLA, disciplinary, terminations)
- Performance appraisals reviews
- Company policy development (Employee Handbook, employee agreements, etc)
- Cloud-based storage and maintenance of personnel files with web access for clients
Our HR professionals also serve as trusted advisors and an invaluable buffer for handling sensitive personnel issues that impact team morale and productivity. We’ve supervised hundreds of people over the last 30 years…we’ve seen it all and know how to handle it!