Healthcare Compliance Readiness is searching for a dedicated and highly-motivated TRAINING & COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST to join our team! This is a part-time grow into full-time opportunity.
Job Summary: The Training & Compliance Specialist responsibilities include maintaining appointment schedules, scheduling audits, preparing reports and providing support for new and existing clients. The goal of this position is to provide superior administrative support and enhance the efficiency of the Compliance and Training Department.
- Assists with providing documentation and support for new and existing clients.
- Acts as a point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Routes department calls and e-mails to appropriate staff members.
- Manages multiple competing requests and ability to prioritize.
- Organizes meetings and schedules appointments.
- Assists in client communications alerting clients of any updates or changes to regulations.
- Ensures that client requests are managed appropriately.
- Provides clerical and operational support to Compliance Director
- Writes and distributes e-mails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Maintains department project task lists and audit spreadsheets.
- Determines supply and equipment needs and submit requisitions as necessary.
- Complies with assigned work schedules and the office timekeeping policies.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Posses effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships while addressing complex or sensitive issues.
- Ability to respond to emergent or stressful situation in a calm or professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, work independently, multitask, and produce results in a high stress environment.
- Must possess intermediate computer skills using basic applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet browsing.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A background in the dental field is required